Home » » Try On Report: Energy SL Tech

Try On Report: Energy SL Tech

Energy SL in Surge shown with the Split shorts
I got word that my local store got the new Energy SLs in tonight so I went down to try them on. My local store had them in Toothpaste, Surge, and Black. I liked the Toothpaste best of all that they had.

Photo showing Aruba Revitalize on left compared to Toothpaste Energy SL on right
I thought the fit was pretty similar to last year's Energy SL. The biggest difference is that the material has changed and this latest batch is made from Silverescnt Circle Mesh. I think SCM is a bit thinner and thus more revealing and clingy than regular silverscent. For workouts, thinner is just wonderful. For hiding flaws, it's not so great. To me, this change led me to having a real debate with myself as to what size to get, my regular or one size down. I actually have one of both in last summer's Energy and kind of prefer the looser fit now. In the Toothpaste, I'd definitely get my normal tank size since the light color is so revealing. In Surge and Black I could get away with going one size down for a more fitted look. My local store didn't have the Coal to try on. That is the color I think I will like to get the most but because I didn't have it to try on I ended up leaving with nothing.

Reader Ms. X provides us with a side by side comparison of the Energy SL and MOM SL Tech. It looks like the MOM is slightly longer. The straps on the Energy are narrower and the entire front is a cleaner design. This photo also illustrates one of the things I felt when I tried on the MOM - that it had a boxy, straight-waisted fit. You can see the Energy nips in a little bit at the waist and that leads to a more overall figure-flattering shape.

Energy laid on top of the MOM SL.


Ms. X in her Coal Energy SL - ok, now this is the one I definitely want. This is her normal tank size.

For comparison, her is Ms. X in the MOM. It shows more cleavage and a tiny more of her armpit area.  Thank you so much, Ms. X!!!  These photos will be very helpful to others deciding to get this tank.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger