Home » » Mixing Prints

Mixing Prints

A store just posted this photo of a mix of two Lululemon prints. Initially, I was going to poke a little fun but some googling on mixing prints has led me to discover that mismatched prints is very fashion forward.

This woman's blog has the coolest name:  The Man Repeller
I'm certainly not bold enough to try the outfit in the top photo. It was quite enough for me to pair the Wren Denim define which has a texture with the Tinted Canvas print CRB. It looks freaking awesome together but that's about as out there as I get. I don't think the top photo looks super bad, not like mixing Unicorn Tears and Tinted Canvas, but to me each is a statement print that deserves to be highlighted against a non-competing item. Perhaps I need to break out of the box a little, though.

Speaking of mixing prints, a reader asks for help coordinating tops with her new Resolution skirt in the Coal Vapor Spray Dye Print. Any suggestions?



Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger