Home » » Plum Scuba Re-Release

Plum Scuba Re-Release

Lululemon released a second version of the Plum Scuba. This is Plum / Whisper. I have the Plum Scuba from the first release. There are a couple of subtle changes:

Plum Scuba First Release
The zipper is metal and surrounded by Whisper-colored material. I really dislike Lululemon's metal zippers but I'm not sure making the zipper a contrasting color would put me off buying the plum Scuba if I missed it the first time around. I only have two Scubas, one in Plum and one in the Wish Blue Multi Poncho Stripe, and I love them both. Plum is a great color for fair-skinned brunettes and really pops your eyes if they are lighter colored.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger