Home » » Upload Thursday Wishes

Upload Thursday Wishes

Since the fit of my Heathered Wren Calm Digger crops turned out to be a bit of a dissapoinment, I am hoping the Heathered Wren Still Shorts turn up on the US side of the website tomorrow.

I also might consider giving the Heathered Wren Gather and Crow crops a try for a nice change of pace. I have shied away from wearing coal crops to the gym because of perspiration mark reasons but the Heathered Wren might be dark enough to get away with something other than black.

I think there is a good chance we'll see the new LS Manifesto shirts tomorrow. If you do get one, be aware they are very fragile.

I think we'll see the new Deep Breath tank tomorrow. I must remain strong against the Heathered Blurred Gray one.
If the Coal Energy SL shows up tomorrow I will order it. I really love the SLs for hot weather workouts. They are super functional yet flattering. The silverescent is a delicate material, though, so you need to be careful if you wear the tank to run errands or around the house after you go to the gym. I snagged mine a little when I brushed up against something rough. I am willing to baby this material since it keeps my so cool during my workouts.

I think the Surge Circuit Tank might make an appearance.

What are you looking for?
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger