Home » » Upload Has Started - Lots of Goodies!

Upload Has Started - Lots of Goodies!

Yay! The Heathered Wren Clam Diggers were uploaded this morning! I ordered mine. Cannot wait to get them.

There is a very pretty Surge Let It Loose Tank that was uploaded.

The new Resolution and Energy skirts were uploaded - get them quick before they are sold out.

The Black Seabed Power Y that hit stores during the website remodel has hit the website. This is one of my favorite Power Ys.

A solid Surge Scoop Neck tank was uploaded. I saw this in the store the other day and was tempted to get it but resisted since I have something like seven Scoop Necks now.

The new Turbo crops were uploaded.

The Blurred Gray Define has finally been uploaded! This is one of my favorite jackets that I wear everywhere. The Heathered Wren In Stride has also been uploaded.

The Poppy Red Scuba has been uploaded.

The White Energy bra has been uploaded.

The Heathered Wren In Stride was uploaded. I wonder if this will also come out in a Define.

I just noticed that there is a white with heathered coal wee stripe (hcwe) Let It Loose tank.

The Sand Dune Heathered Wren Wee Stripe Scoop Neck was also uploaded.

I know a lot of people have been waiting for the Blurred Gray Do It All shorts.

The Circuit Tank in Toothpaste was also uploaded.

What did you all order today?
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger