Home » » Upload Thursday Wishes

Upload Thursday Wishes

I would love to see the Heathered Wren Clam Diggers tomorrow but since they haven't hit the US yet I doubt they will be uploaded, at least to the US side of the website.

So, I've heard for awhile now that new Energy SL Techs are supposed to be coming. Where the heck are they? It's June already. Time for more lightweight summer tops made of luxtreme and silverescent for warm weather workouts. I know some Mind Over Matter SL tanks were on markdown in my local store.

Also, where are new colors in the Push UR Limits? This is another luxtreme tank I switch to wearing in the warmer summer months.

I really liked the Willpower shorts. I think they will probably be uploaded.


I think new Willpower SS shirts in Blurred Gray and Surge may be uploaded.

I think the Cool Down group - jacket, pants, and crops will be uploaded tomorrow.

I just noticed there was a new White Energy bra in my latest product alert. I am a little leery of white since mine tend to yellow under the arms. I read that if you use a deodorant without aluminum that will solve this problem but I haven't made that switch yet. I would love an Energy in Coal, Blurred Gray, Vapor or other black/gray neutral.

I would think the new Let It Loose Tanks will show up tomorrow. I'm not a fan of the black and pastel colors so for now they are a pass for me unless a great bright color shows up.

I would think the new Split Shorts might make an appearance.

I've been reading comments that the Resolution skirts may not come to all stores. I can't imagine why Lululemon would do this. They all sold out on line in under 30 minutes the last time they made an appearance and then sold for big bucks on eBay. I hope they make an appearance tomorrow and if they do, order one right away.

I am thinking the new Sunbeam Pullover will make an appearance.


Are you going to be looking for something specific tomorrow?
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger