Home » » Photos: Active Strength, Lively Tee Stripe, and More

Photos: Active Strength, Lively Tee Stripe, and More


The Active Strength tanks in Currant and Heathered Persian purple have hit US stores.

The Currant CRB has hit US stores, too. It figures it would hit the week I am away and 80 miles away from the closes lululemon store. I hope I am able to catch it on this week's upload. Rumor is that the upload will be on Thursday as normal. That's kind of weird since Thursday is the American Thanksgiving. I think I will be checking the website on a regular basis for the next few days. As soon as I spot the upload I'll update here, my FB page, and twitter.

New Lively Crewneck tee in Purple Ombre Stripes.

Another photo of the Black White Microstripe CRB.


Groove crops are out in the Elevation Space Dye print.


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger