Home » » The Latest - SE Wunder Unders, Paris Pin Swiftly and More

The Latest - SE Wunder Unders, Paris Pin Swiftly and More

A detail photo on the new Special Edition Wunder Under pants that were uploaded late last night. They're kind of odd, IMO.

The Special Edition Ruffle Wunder Under crops are much cuter than the quilted. I wish the SE came in the Groove Wunder Unders. They have become my new favorite crops.


I'll admit I don't know exactly what pattern this is in these new Inspire Crops. I think it might be Glacier Lace but I'm not absolutely sure.

New Paris Pink Swiftlies have hit North America in both the long sleeve and short sleeve versions. I want to warn you that the Pow Pink Swiftlies bled a lot so buyer beware.



Lively Tees in the new Glacer Lace and Coal Tinted Canvas Prints.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger