Home » » NEW Tank & Bra Colors - Black Macro Stripe CRB, Glacier Lace Scoop Neck, and More

NEW Tank & Bra Colors - Black Macro Stripe CRB, Glacier Lace Scoop Neck, and More

New CRB in Black Black Macro Micro Stripe. Thanks to Jaime for the close up of the pattern.I'm pretty sure this is going to make my chest look huge but I'll definitely give it a try when it hits my local stores.

I got my new Glacier Lace and Heathered Paris Pink CRBs in the mail today. I like the Glacier Lace CRB a lot but am not so sure about the Heathered PP. It's very bright and a bit out of my comfort zone. I am liking the reverse side a little more since it has more white in the pattern and thus more muted. The photo above is the what it looks like when turned inside out.



New Scoop Neck tank in the Glacier Lace print. I like the Glacier lace print but am not sure which tanks to get in it. It is coming in the CRB, Power Y, and Scoop Neck. I am glad the Christmas extended return period has kicked in. I don't have to make a decision until January 8th.

Glacier Lace Power Y
New Run: Your Heart Out Tank in Currant. I am dying to try this on in the store. I am hoping to make a trip tomorrow.

New Energy Bra in the Coal Tinted Canvas print. I think I might get this Energy instead of one in Paris Pink since that one is bleeding over people's clothes. It will look cute peeking underneath my black and coal tops.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger