Home » » Special Monday Upload is Online NOW!!!!

Special Monday Upload is Online NOW!!!!

New items just uploaded to the website!!!

Lots of Special Edition items uploaded for Cyber Monday, with "special edition" prices. This is a limited edition cuddle up which comes in Ghost and Black and is $198. Each jacket has a number embroidered on the inside.



There is also a faux fur Scuba for a more reasonable $148. The fur is detachable. It only comes in black.


I was tempted by the Special Edition Cool Racerback tanks that comes in Heathered Coal and Black for $48. I nearly ordered the Heathered Coal version but a friend just picked me up the Heathered Paris Pink and Glacier Lace print CRBs and I have my eye on the Elevation Space Dye Power Y that is coming. I also think I might want a Power Y or Scoop Neck in the Glacier Lace print when those come out, too, so I am holding off getting this ruffled CRB. I know ruffled CRBs have sold very well in the past.

Did you order any "special" items?
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger