Home » » NEW! Cross My Heart Tank, Paris Pink CRB, and More!

NEW! Cross My Heart Tank, Paris Pink CRB, and More!

New Cross My Heart Tank.  It has a circle mesh body so it looks promising for spin class. I can't wait to give this a try. Sizes 2-12. This one is Heathered Paris Pink.



Product Info:
  • This tank gives you the feeling of wearing a bra, while wearing a tank; loose body doesn't stick to you

  • Wicking circle mesh body is lightweight, quick drying & anti-stink

  • Loose, light weight, flowy body with band around hips to keep this tank in place

  • Flat seamed for chafe-resistance & comfort

  • Inner shelf bra with removable cups


  • The Elevation Space Dye is arriving in US stores this week. I am getting this.

    Oooh! The Heathered Paris Pink CRB is also starting to arrive in US stores this week. I need this!!!



    New Heathered Paris Pink Scuba is also coming.
    Share this article :

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
    Proudly powered by Blogger