Home » » More Photos of the Latest

More Photos of the Latest


Some close up photos of the Heathered Paris Pink Sparkle Scuba.

Heathered Blurred Gray Scuba

Some more photos of the White/Glacier Lace No Limit tank. The bottom photo is shown paired with the Black Slub Astro Wunder Unders.


A close up of the new White Glacer Lace print CRB. From what I can tell from my emails/store photos this tank has just started to hit US Showrooms.

Lilac Run Essential Jacket.



Groove Pants in Elevation Space Dye Waistband.

Pink Ombre Striped Cabin LS.

Detail on the Cross My Heart Tank

New Hot N Sweaty Tanks

I'm reading some reports that people are finding Paris Pink bleeds a bit when they wash it. This seems to be typical of lululemon pinks so be sure to wash Paris Pink with darks and don't layer on top of or underneath lighter colors. I have a pair of Pow Pink technimesh underwear I still be sure to pull out of the wash and hang well away from light colors.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger