Home » » Cuddle Up Pants Photos and Product Info

Cuddle Up Pants Photos and Product Info


I can't remember if I tried on the Cuddle Up pants last year. I think I am confusing them with the Cozy Up pants that were out a couple of years ago.  Last year's Cuddle Up Pant did not have a ribbed panel down the side. I wouldn't mind a pair of heavier weight French Terry pants for those truly chilly morning soccer games or for apres ski. I know the Cuddle Up jackets are in SoCal. I hope we get the pants.

The pants are coming in Heathered Blurred Gray, Heathered Deep Coal, and Black, sizes 4-12.


Product Info:
  • The coziest of cozy pants, layer these over your tights on extra chilly days to and from the gym and yoga studio
  • Warm, thick, preshrunk cotton fleece
  • Medium rise, relaxed fit with comfortable elastic drawstring waistband
  • Flat-seamed for chafe resistance and comfort
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger