Home » » Photos: City to Yoga Jacket, Yoga Cozy Pullover, Elevation Space Dye Flow Y and More

Photos: City to Yoga Jacket, Yoga Cozy Pullover, Elevation Space Dye Flow Y and More

New City to Yoga Jacket, made of luon. All I've got to say is thanks, Lulu, you've saved me $128 or whatever you are charging for this.


I really like the look of the Yoga Cozy Pullover. I also have a fatal attraction to lulu dip dye stuff. Glad my size is already sold out on the website.


New waistband on Boogie shorts. I think the pink block is heathered Paris pink but what is the black block next to it?



Photos of the new Run: Your Heart Out Crops. Do you guys like the holster pockets? My sister isn't a big fan. She feels they add bulk to an area she prefer not to add bulk to.

Love the Flow Y peeping out of the Smokey Rose CRB
Australia got the Flow Y in the Elevation Space Dye pattern. These stripes are fun but would I get a Power Y in this print? Who am I kidding, of course I would.

Love the rich color and texture of the new plum black swan pique Define. My only issue is how much of my closet would coordinate with this?
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger