Home » » Photos of the Latest to Arrive at the Store

Photos of the Latest to Arrive at the Store

New Speed Shorts in Black White Microstripe Black Glacier Lace. I would love a tank in this print.

New Run: Your Heart Out Crops in the Coal Tinted Canvas Print.


The official web model photos of the Coal Tinted Canvas Print Energy bra. I'm pretty sure I am going to get this.

New Groove pants waistband in the Glacier Lace print.

Glacier Lace print Scoop Neck and coordinating Stride Jacket - very sharp!

Photos of Glacier Lace embossed Wunder Unders. I used to love embossed prints but the latest have been so dull looking, like they've been washed dozens of times already, I can't get excited about them anymore.

I'm pretty sure I am going to exchange my Glacer Lace CRB for a Glacier Lace Power Y or Scoop Neck. The print is a bit overwhelming in the CRB format to me.

You and your Significant Other can look ultra coordinated in your lulu when you wear a Hustle Jacket and he wears his Cypress Run Jacket.

Another photo of the Destined for Greatness Duffel in the black Creekside Camo print.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger