Home » » The Latest - Paris Pink Swiftly tops, Power Ys, New Personal Best SS, and More

The Latest - Paris Pink Swiftly tops, Power Ys, New Personal Best SS, and More

How cute are these Paris Pink Swiftly tops? I am a sucker for the Good N Plenty black, white, and hot pink color scheme. I am reading early feedback that these swiftlies are not bleeding like their Pow Pink predecessors did.

Now that I see more photos of it, maybe I will go back and get the Elevation Space Dye print Power Y. It seems to be flattering on everyone.

 One of the best photos I've seen yet showing the detail on the Limited Edition Cuddle Up.


The three new Stride Jackets - Black with White Coal Tinted Canvas Super Print, White Glacier Lace print, and the Special Edition Ruffled version.




 Cross My Heart tanks

 A good photo showing the "micro" part of the Micro Macro Black Striped CRB.



Not in North America yet but the Personal Best SS tee is coming back in Currant and what looks like white.

 I love this whole outfit: Paris Pink Hustle jacket, Run: Free Pant, and Destined for Greatness Duffel.

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger