Home » » Rulu Issue?

Rulu Issue?

A photo of a Persian Purple Mini Stripe Power Y made out of the same running luon material as the Turn Around LS was posted on one of my lulu FB groups. This Power Y was purchased at an outlet. If you follow my Twitter feed you'll know that I put a pull in both Turn Around LSs that I recently purchased (white/gray and Persian Purple). Granted I wasn't just sitting around when I was wearing them. One I grocery shopped in (got a pull on the tummy area) and the other I wore to a soccer game where I carried a bunch of things over my shoulder (got a pull on the arm). Both pulls were made on the striped side of the top. I have since worn the white/gray the check side out and didn't get any pulls. I think the striped side is more loopy and apt to catch on stuff. I am a bit bummed because I really like the Turn Arounds. I'll just have to treat them like I do my Swiftly tops - very gently. The fact that this Power Y went straight to an outlet makes me think there might be an with the material. Anyone hear of any recalls?
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger