Home » » NEW! Run: Your Heart Out Tank

NEW! Run: Your Heart Out Tank

Persian Purple
Heathered Blurred Gray and White

Thanks to Megan for this photo

Not in North America yet but hopefully coming soon. It's the new Run: Your Heart Out Tank. Oooh, when I first saw this photo I thought the bottom was sheer luon and it was yet another tweaking of the Power Dance tank but reading the details below it's Silverescent. Count me in!!! It's like a more supportive version of the Run: For Your Life tank that I love. It also has an adjustable bra - yay! I wonder if this will also be $64 like the RFYL. It it a more integrated tank so I hope it's a bit less. I hope it's coming in red.

Product Info:

  • It's just you and the road in this body skimmng, mid-to-high support tank
  • Knitted silverescent® fabric with x-static® for anti-stink properties
  • Made of 4-way stretch power luxtreme™ fabric for no-bounce support & quick drying, wicking capabilities
  • Adjustable shelf bra for customizable fit and support
  • Cinchable drawcord & customized fit keeps top from riding up during your run
  • Chafe-resistant flat seams
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger