Home » » NEW!!! Hot N Sweaty Tank

NEW!!! Hot N Sweaty Tank

I would normally be all over a tank that's made of luxtreme and sheer luon. The lighter the better for spin class as far as I'm concerned. However, lulu has released an s-load of cute stuff this month and I don't have an extra twelve hundred dollars set aside for everything I'd like to buy that has come out in the last two weeks so I will probably be leaving this at the store. However, I am very curious to try it on. If I did get it, I'd probably layer a Free to Be bra underneath for more support. It's coming in black and Paris Pink (!), sizes 4-10.

Product Info:
  • Power luxtreme bust adds support while sheer luon body keeps you cool when you get really hot and sweaty!
  • Power luxtreme® bra is lightweight with high LYCRA® fiber content and inherently wicking to keep you dry and comfortable
  • Long length semi fitted tank with side seam adjustability
  • Elastic straps are adjustable to you can make them the right length for you
  • Mesh shelf bra comes with removable cups
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger