Home » » NEW! Plum Mini Check Stride, New SE Wunder Under Pants, New Gym Essentials Kit & Gym Bag, and More

NEW! Plum Mini Check Stride, New SE Wunder Under Pants, New Gym Essentials Kit & Gym Bag, and More

The Plum Mini Check Stride Jacket has finally started to arrive in stores. This jacket is just gorgeous.

New Special Edition Wonder Under pants with a big zipper.

New Run: Free tank in Heathered Smokey Rose shown with the newRecognition Pant.


New small gym bag or purse shown in Currant. I really like this. As soon as I find more info I will update.

The Gym Essentials kit is back again. I believe they were $48 last time they were out and I remember a ton of them ended up on markdown.



New Special Edition Scuba hoodie with removable sleeves so it becomes a vest.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger