Home » » NEW! Paris Pink Energy Bra, Paris Swiftly SS, Currant Active Strength, Run Your Heart Out Tank Photos

NEW! Paris Pink Energy Bra, Paris Swiftly SS, Currant Active Strength, Run Your Heart Out Tank Photos


There is a Paris Pink Energy bra. I think this might be a must-have for me. It will look so cute under my black tanks.


New Active Strength tank in Currant. This is from an Australian store PN so not here yet. The above photo shows the Currant Active Strength and a Paris Pink Swiftly.



Squee! The Run: Your Heart Out tank has hit stores in Los Angeles area. I got a product alert that said it also comes in Currant. If I get one that might be the color to get.

Just found some real life photos of this tank. Ugh, I am not a fan of the horizontal seam on the bust. It looks like an ugly Playtex bra. Maybe I will have to get a black one after all to mitigate this. This tank is so reminiscent of the Run: For Your Life except with a better racerback strap system. I love the look of the back of this tank. It looks like this tank might run small in the hips - it's hung up on the model's hips. The bust part doesn't look too tight, i.e., the pleats aren't pulling. Hmmm. This will definitely require a try on. Dang, dang, dang. I hate when a tank I like has issues.

The new Pigment Blue CRB has also hit LA area stores. The product info says this is made of pearlized luxtreme. Yay! I love my heathered pigeon luxtreme CRB. I know it creeps up but I love the breathability and silky feeling of luxtreme against my skin.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger