Home » » Photos of the New Scubas - Pink Stripes and Special Edition Vests

Photos of the New Scubas - Pink Stripes and Special Edition Vests

Pink Ombre Stripes/Smokey Rose Scuba

What is the headband the middle girl has on? I need it!










Three new flavors of the Scuba has hit the stores. The Pink Ombre Stripe is very cute. I'm not sure where the purple version is. I do like stripes but I am afraid this is a pattern a lot of teens will like and nothing more embarassing than to be sporting the same hoodie as a teenager.

The Special Edition Vest Scubas are very cute but I'm sure very pricey. The two colors are Ghost Heathered Deep Coal Herringbone/Ghost and Deep Soal/Heathered Deep Coal

Update - Just spotted this in a product alert - A Smokey Rose Scuba - so pretty!

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger