Home » » Cyber Monday Special Edition Upload

Cyber Monday Special Edition Upload


Special Edition Vest Scuba in the Pigeon/Ghost nesting Black Bird and Black/Ghost Black Nesting Black Bird print. This is $148.


The Sparkle Scubas in Heathered Paris and Heathered Blurred Gray are on-line now. They are $108. I love the Paris but the sparkles probably make it a good gift for my teenage niece rather than a hoodie for me. 


The Canadian side of the website got a Special Edition Quilted Scuba for $158.


I was away most of last week but I just noticed these running luon Power Y and Scoop Neck (called Soft Mini check) tanks in the We Made Too Much Section. They are both $39.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger