Home » » Glacier Lace Power Y and More of the Latest Hitting Stores this Week

Glacier Lace Power Y and More of the Latest Hitting Stores this Week

Since I was away in Oregon all last week I had a friend pick me up the new Glacier Lace and Heathered Paris Pink CRBs. They hit showrooms in the US at the end of last week so I expect they will arrive in stores this week. (Oh yes, some Paris Pink items have been reported to be bleeding so be sure to wash any PP you get ahead of time or not wear it paired with a lighter colored bra, jacket, or top. For some reason, lulu has problems with making bright pinks that don't bleed. Pow Pink Swiftlies were notorious bleeders.)

Heathered Smokey Rose and Heathered Paris Pink CRBs side by side.


I think I might have to add the Glacier Lace Power Y to my wish list, too. I like CRBs more for casual wear and to layer under pullovers but I like Power Ys for the gym. It's not the first time I have owned the same print in multiple styles.

The Elevation Space Dye Power Y hit US Showrooms late last week so I think they'll hit my local stores this week. This is also on my wish list.

The Heathered Paris Pink Define looks so cute with the Elevation Space Dye Power Y underneath.

Check it out - a Still Groovy bag in Deep Coal Creekside Camo print. I wonder if we will see tanks or shorts in this print. The Destined for Greatness Duffel and Travel Pooch were uploaded in this print tonight.





Some detailed photos of the Cross My Heart Tank.

I wonder if the Hot N Sweaty tank looks best on more endowed ladies. I've read comments that it's baggy in the chest.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger