Home » » Photos! Heathered Paris Pink CRB, Cross My Heart Tank, Tinted Canvas Gym Bag

Photos! Heathered Paris Pink CRB, Cross My Heart Tank, Tinted Canvas Gym Bag


I have decided I want a Heathered Paris Pink CRB more than I want the Currant CRB. I cannot wait until this hits my local stores. I also need the Elevation Space Dye Power Y. Shown on the left is a Scuba that was identified as Paris Pink not heathered Paris Pink but I'm not sure if a solid version exists.

More photos of the new Cross My Heart Tank in Paris Pink. I'm looking forward to giving this a try.

New Still Groovy Gym Bag in the Tinted Canvas Super print. This style gym bag is my favorite of all my gym bags. I love the separate shoe pocket underneath and the wide opening on top.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger