Home » » Photos of the Full Tilt Pullover, See Me Ride 7/8th Tight and More

Photos of the Full Tilt Pullover, See Me Ride 7/8th Tight and More




(Click for a larger view)
Ok, I definitely think I need this pullover. I love the neutral color of Lavender Gray. I hope this makes it on line or to my local store soon.

New See Me Ride 7/8th Tight. They are too long for me but nice for a fall running or riding pant.

New Run: Weightless Skirt in Black.

I finally found a good photo of the Muted Mauve Stripes Galore Power Y. I might get a Rocksteady Stripes Galore version if they have one.

I think I forgot to post that the Power Pose crops are back. These are Heathered Gray.

New minimal coverage Dignity bra. It's made of luxtreme.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger