Home » » The Latest Lululemon: A Potpourri

The Latest Lululemon: A Potpourri

I am hoping to try on the new Spin Me Tank tomorrow. The Lavender Gray is calling my name since I don't have that color already. However, light luxtreme and I often don't get along (it reveals my secrets) so we'll see.




When the model has lines across the back of the knee you know the legs fit tight.
I think with the right kind of tushie the new Sequence pants look really cute but if you don't, they look pretty awful.


 Better photos showing the full front and back of the Back to Class Jacket. I think it's only available in black right now.

Some of the new Groove waistbands:




Blacks and Grays with Rocksteady Accent Stitching




I think this lighting best captures what Raspberry looks like in real life. Muted Mauve Stripes Galore with Raspberry.




The new Grooves. Black Denim luon on right.




Heathered Muted Mauve Spin Me Tank with matching Grooves

A photo of the Heathered Raspberry Scuba in brighter light.


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger