Home » » Try On Report - Silver Bullet & Warrior 1 Tanks

Try On Report - Silver Bullet & Warrior 1 Tanks

I tried on the Silver Bullet tank in Magnum and Dewberry today and like many people have said, this is a tank you should probably size down in. I even tried two sizes down to see how it looked. The whole tank is very loose fitting, particularly through the back and I don't have a broad back. The neck and armpits dip a bit low. I found the tank too boxy for my tastes. If I didn't have three Energy SL tanks in my closet, I might consider getting this since they are both very similar - loose fitting, breathable tanks that you wear your own bra under - but I do so these are an easy pass for me. The only color I really liked in this tank was the Dewberry, the other colors are kind of dull. If I spot a Dewberry Silver Bullet on the markdown rack I might get it.

I tried on a black Warrior 1 tank. It only goes to a ten so I was squishing out the sides and top of the tank. The black seemed to be make of power luxtreme all over but it could be the black luxtreme runs a bit thicker. I like the tank a lot and the multiple straps seem very supportive, if a little complicated to take off. All in all, it's a decent, supportive, not overly-revealing tank and I wish they had make it in a twelve.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger