Home » » NEW!!! Embrace Tank, Magnum Turbo Tank, new Headband Colors and Photos of the Latest

NEW!!! Embrace Tank, Magnum Turbo Tank, new Headband Colors and Photos of the Latest

New Embrace Tank made of luon. It's hard to tell what the top portion really looks like. I'm thinking it might be space dye. This tank is cute but the cross-over fronts don't offer enough coverage for me.

New solid magnum Turbo tank. This one is pretty, too bad the Turbo looks awful on me.

New Headband Colors - I know the leftmost one is Dark Classic Sport Gray. I think it then goes Raspberry, Heathered Muted Mauve, Heathered Rocksteady, and Heathered Pigeon, but these are guesses. I need the Dark Classic Sport Gray one.

New Scoopneck in Black Stripes Galore.


Photos of the new Spin Me Tank in Heathered Rocksteady. This tank is made of luxtreme.


There is also a new Scoop Neck in solid Rocksteady.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger