Home » » The Latest Arrivals

The Latest Arrivals

New Power Y in Ghost and Snowy Owl Speed Shorts. I love the Ghost Power Y but I woudn't be able to keep it clean.

New Wunderlust Rucksack in the Snowy Owl Print - very eye-catching!



I heard my local stores have the new Silver Bullet long sleeves in so I am hoping to give them a try tomorrow.



The new Dash II tanks are coming in Heathered Dewberry, Heathered Royalty, Heathered Magnum, and Static Black.

The newest Groove pants. The one on the left is Black Snowy Owl. I saw this over the weekend. The one on the right is a super cute reflective one - black reflective bird feet  but I don't know the name.

 The Heathered Dewberry Silver Bullet tank looks dark here - I love the color in this photo.

 I thought it was funny they found a horse to pose the Riding Jacket with. See, it is authentic! (Except that horse is harnessed to pull something, not ride.  ;-)  )


 The front pocket of the Triumph Tote. Looks like it has a ton of pockets. Can never have enough as far as I am concerned.

 Dewberry Spray Dye Speed Skirt.



 Royalty Speed Skirt


 Dewberry Spray Dye Speed Shorts.


The Run For Your Life Tank with a Free To Be Bra layers underneath. Paired with the RFYL crops.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger