Home » » NEW! Run For Your Life Skirt, Modern Racer Colors, and Photos of the Latest

NEW! Run For Your Life Skirt, Modern Racer Colors, and Photos of the Latest

New Run For Your Life Skirt in Snowy Owl Print. I don't have a rear photo of this yet.

This is a new Modern Racer. I'm not sure of the color.

Photo of the new Rocksteady Scuba and what looks like a Heathered Dewberry Modern Racer.

The Ghost Power Y - I've got to see how this color compares to white in the store - the the eye-catching sunburst Groove pant. This combo is so cute together.

 Another eye-catching sunburst Groove waistband.

The Ghost Power Y paired with the new Method Pant in Heathered Black.

Black Stripes Galore Power Y. I wore my new Black Stripes Galore headband with an all-black outfit the other day. I really like the look of the pattern, especially played off against black. I'm going to have to try this tank on at the store.

New Coal with Rocksteady/Coal Space Dye Groove Shorts.

Close up shot of the Rocksteady Gradient Wee Stripe Scuba.

I like the combo of the Magnum Silver Bullet tank and the Snowy Owl shorts.




Some photos of the new OM scarf.



Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger