Home » » Try On Report: Get Fit Tank - Love It! Also, Silver Bullet SS.

Try On Report: Get Fit Tank - Love It! Also, Silver Bullet SS.

I got an email that my local store had received the new Get Fit tank so I went to try it on. I ended up buying one in black. It's made of luxtreme with a wide circle mesh panel at the sides. The straps and racer back portion are also made of circle mesh but they are backed with power mesh so they aren't as stretchy as I expected and are decently supportive. This tank also has an adjustable bra which will be my first tank with that feature. I tried on the Muted Mauve, which is very pretty, and Rocksteady, which I also liked a lot but went home with the black. I thought the keyhole back looked really nice in the black. I thought this tank fit true to size with a body skimming fit. I much prefer the U-shape neckline to the V-shape of the Circuit Tank, which is a very similar tank made of light luon and circle mesh. I think the Get Fit will be perfect for spin class, which is the purpose I bought it for, but it will also be an excellent all-around gym tank, especially suited for hot days or hot workouts. I can't wait to wear it to the gym.



I also tried on the Silver Bullet Short Sleeve top and liked it a lot. I thought it fit true to size with a figure skimming flattering fit perhaps a little clingy at the tummy, but overall very nice. However, I have eight short sleeve technical tops and the $68 price tag of the Silver Bullet is daunting. I love the material in these tops. It seems to have a bit of a sheen which dresses up the tops a lot and makes it look like something other than workout wear. I might change my mind about getting one but for now I feel I can live without getting one.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger