Home » » More of the Latest - Rocksteady and More

More of the Latest - Rocksteady and More

New Power Y in Rocksteady. I love this color. I saw this tank in the store over the weekend. It reminds me a lot of Sprinkler. I am not much for solid colored Power Ys so I am looking forward to seeing other tank styles in Rocksteady.

Sprinker left, Rocksteady on the right
I've got to say the Warrior 1 tank makes everyone's boobs look pretty good. One of my product alerts said this went up to a size twelve but I think it's a mistake since the bra only went to a ten. I tried the bra on and it was too bulky to use for layering with the double layers and four straps but I'd be interested in the tank since it comes in my favorite luxtreme material. I know people say adjusting four straps to the right length is a pain but it seems very flattering in every photo I've seen of it.


Hmm, still looking a bit snug in spots but she has it layered over another tank. I like the design details in the seaming and ruffles.




More Silver Bullet SL Tech photos. It does dip fairly low in the neck and armpits. 

Black Space Dye Scoop Neck with the Snowy Owl Speed Skirt


Run For Your Life Tank with All Sport Shorts


Heathered Magnum Dash II Tank and All Sport Shorts




Magnum Riding Jacket and Snowy Owl Wunder Unders
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger