Home » » Get Fit Tank - First Wearing Review - Pretty Awesome!

Get Fit Tank - First Wearing Review - Pretty Awesome!

All my visiting out of town family has left and I am starting to get back into a routine. The kids go back to school on Thursday and then I can really get my real routine going again. The last week or so has been crazy busy around our house. Anywhoo, I finally went to spin class today after taking a week off to visit four theme parks (Magic Mountain, Legoland, Disneyland, and Disney California Adventure) in less than a week. I got a lot of walking in but no real workouts so it was good to be back in the gym. I wore my new Black Get Fit tank with Biker Groove shorts. I've got to say the Get Fit is one of the best tanks, besides a Circle Mesh CRB, for spin. I stayed pretty cool for the whole class. The wide circle mesh panels along the side are pure genius. I could feel cool air from the air conditioning moving in through them and it was bliss. The tank is super comfortable - the y-back offers great range of movement, the straps do not dig in anywhere and the adjustable bra is quite supportive. The neckline is nice and open but doesn't gap when you lean over and only shows a bit of cleavage. This tank is super functional for workouts. My only nit is that I wish it were a little more "pretty" but sometimes you have to trade fashion for function. I would love if this tank were offered in more fun colors like Raspberry or Power Purple.

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger