Home » » Upload Thursday Eve

Upload Thursday Eve

I've been a bit remiss posting photos but I am hoping to see the new Run: Essential Jacket tomorrow. I think it's supposed to show up in stores on Friday so this one is a long shot.

The construction sounds very similar to the Featherweight Hybrid jacket - DWR Glyde, perforated body mapping, luxtreme panels and lots of reflectivity. It's coming in Rocksteady and Black, sizes 2-12. I also like the Rocksteady color better than the Surge Featherweight Hybrid I ordered. I hope the price is similar but since this looks like more Glyde and less luxtreme I think it might be more.

I kind of like this Pullover. It's the Full Tilt Pullover. It comes in Heathered Muted Mauve/Muted Mauve, Heathered Lavender Grey/Lavender Grey, Heathered Black/Black. I think I would like one in Heathered Lavender Gray. The stores say that these will show up on Friday so most likely it won't be in tomorrow's upload.

There is also a new Run For Your Life coming in Heathered Lavender Gray. I like the more solid looking versions of this tank, like the Royalty, Coal, and this one. I might get it.

If the Brisk Earwarmers show up tomorrow I am definitely ordering at least one. I love the Aruba one I bought last year.

If the Dewberry Featherweight Hybrid shows up tomorrow I might order it. I got my Surge one today but I am really not a Surge person. I like the jacket concept a lot but not in Surge.



The new Weather Or Not Jacket is super cute. I will get zero use out of it, but I still thinks it's kind of cute, especially the tweed one.




Shown with the Appreciation Pant
There is a new print CRB out (Coal Ground Nesting Black Bird) and some new colors - heathered muted mauve, lavender gray, and rocksteady but I don't love any of them.

I don't think I've written about this yet but the Solace jacket is back. I wasn't that excited about it the first time around but I think it might show up tomorrow.

I think tomorrow will be an interesting day for the upload.

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger