Home » » Run For Your Life Pullover is in the US! Plus, New on Other New Arrivals

Run For Your Life Pullover is in the US! Plus, New on Other New Arrivals

The Fort Worth store posted a photo of the Run For Your Life Pullover so they have hit the US. I would think more stores will post photos this week.

 A North America store also posted they got the Right As Rain Jacket, too, and for the life of me, I can't remember which one. It is coming in Black, Coal, and Wren.

Also, there is a solid Dewberry Turbo Tank out. It might have a black bra with it but I am not certain. There is also a modal Relaxed Fit Crop out. I don't have photos of these yet but will post when I do.

Photo of the new Heathered Dewberry Modern Racer arriving in stores. There is also a Heathered Ghost, which I think is not the gray one we've seen photos of but an off-white.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger