Home » » Today's Quickie Shopping Trip & Photos of the Latest

Today's Quickie Shopping Trip & Photos of the Latest

I stopped at the Pasadena store today on the way home from Magic Mountain. I only had a few minutes so I tried on the Black Stripes Galore Power Y and ended up getting it. It had a little polyester in it - 6% so it feels a bit slicker than regular Power Ys.



I got to see the new Wren Space Dye Stride and love the color. It's more muted than the Royalty or Magnum Space Dye. If a Define or Power Y comes out in this color, I think I'm going to have to get it. Right now it's only out in the Stride and Wunder Unders.

I also got to see what Ghost looked like compared to white and it's super pretty. I'd say Ghost was more like an antique white. If a CRB comes out in Ghost I am definitely getting it.

I saw the new Run For Your Life Pullovers at the store but didn't have time to try them on. I prefer zippered running luon pullovers so this is a pass for me.

The Pasadena store had all three colors of the OM scarf but did not get any Vinyasa scarves in.

Another photo of the new Magnum Denim Wunder Unders.

Speed shorts in the Coal Shale pattern.

A new Flow Y in Heathered Black.

I saw the Magnum Space Dye Define at the store. It's very eye-catching but I would prefer one in the more muted Wren Space Dye.

New Grooves waistband. Looks like there is a Dewberry Stripes Galore pattern, too.


 The Relaxed Fit modal pants and crops. I'll have to give these a try when they show up at my store. They were uploaded this morning.


There was one surprise in today's upload, the Featherweight Hybrid Jacket. It's made of luxtreme and swift. It's interesting and probably functional but I'm not a runner so I don't think I'd get much use of this jacket. The luxtreme makes this jacket not ideal for a to and fro jacket which is the main way I use my jackets. I've been doing a lot more long-distance fitness walking so I guess I could use a jacket like this for windy evenings but I have a couple of wind breaker-type jacket already so I'm not seeing the need for a specialized piece like this. I'll have to try it on when it hits the stores and see what I think of it then.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger