Home » » Kiwi Heads Up and Today's Shopping Trip

Kiwi Heads Up and Today's Shopping Trip

A really nice set of photos of the Run For Your Life Pullover. I think this is Magnum. Only Australia and New Zealand have this but it will be coming our way soon.

I was hoping to find them but none of my local stores have the new Silver Bullet and Run For Your Life tanks yet. I think they are coming in this week, hopefully on Monday or Tuesday. Instead, I went bargain hunting on the markdown racks at a couple of my local stores. All my local stores have fairly healthy racks. I struck pay dirt at one and got a Grapeseed Energy bra for $34 (it seems like certain colors of the Energy are on sale) and another pair of Biker Groove in the Unicorn Tears print (they reverse to all black) also for $34 (older colors are on markdown). I already have black and pink mist Energy bras but this has become my favorite lululemon bra to layer underneath other tanks. I also have been wearing my Biker Groove shorts a lot in the warmer weather so I was hoping to find another pair in my size on markdown. I almost bought the Paradise Rashguard in black, it was on a good markdown, but it was really tight and I wasn't keen about wearing a long sleeve black shirt in hot weather. I would much prefer a short sleeve or sleeveless rashguard to protect my back and chest. I also picked up my husband a couple of pairs of shorts at another store. I got a pair of Core Shorts for $39 and a pair of his favorite Run Response shorts for $49. Finding markdown on men's stuff has been very tough for a long time so I am happy I found a couple of bargains.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger