Home » » Upload Thursday

Upload Thursday

Yay! The Black Snowy Owl Scuba made it to the US side of the website but it appears the size twelves were stopped at the border because the size range goes only to a ten for some reason. I called the GEC to find out what the deal was since the Canadian side of the site has twelves and scubas always go to a twelve. The woman on the phone thought maybe the twelves hadn't arrived yet because she was showing out of stock for that size. Hopefully, they will pop up but I ordered a ten this morning. I will use the smaller size as a weight loss incentive to continue losing weight. I've lost nearly twenty pounds since the end of January, which isn't a ton or very rapidly but it's a start and I figure by the time the weather is cool enough to need a scuba this will fit. I think nearly everything else that appeared this morning I can get in a store. I really want to try on the Pritti tank. It looks so cute in every educator photo I've seen so far. I've heard the Pritti crops are super comfortable and I want to give those a try, too. I am planning to visit the store today.

I've read that stores are expecting shipments on Friday so I am wondering if new things will also be put on the website. It's also a holiday weekend both here and in Canada. I don't remember a huge Loot upload last year at this time but it wouldn't hurt to keep checking the website to see if new things are added to the markdown section over the weekend. A lot of stores are clearancing out their summer stuff so you never know.

What did you all order today?

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger