Home » » Run For Your Life Tank Performance Review

Run For Your Life Tank Performance Review

I wore my new Royalty Run: For Your Life tank to spin yesterday morning. I really liked it. I didn't layer another bra under it but did put cups in. I thought the support was adequate for moderate cardio like spin. I really like the wide open back, it helped keep me cooler than I normally get in spin class. The material is lightweight and very breathable. I put it slightly less breathable and lightweight than silverescent circle mesh but it's a great material for hot weather/sweaty activities. The sheen of this material dresses it up a bit, too. I wore it with luxtreme shorts and didn't have any issues with the tank riding up. The wide straps are super comfortable and stayed in place on my shoulders. The looser fit of the tank meant that I didn't get nearly as many visible sweat marks as I usually do during spin. All in all I was very happy with the performance and look of this tank. I'd love to get another in a bolder color like Heathered Raspberry or Dewberry. They are sold out on line and selling fast in the stores so maybe we'll see another run of these.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger