Home » » NEW! Scuba Colors - Rocksteady Stripe, Heathered Wren, Heathered Ivory

NEW! Scuba Colors - Rocksteady Stripe, Heathered Wren, Heathered Ivory

LOVE this! - Rocksteady Gradient Wee Stripe Scuba

New Scuba colors are out. On top is the Rocksteady Gradient Wee Stripe Scuba. It reminds me a little of the Wish Blue Multi Poncho Stripe I bought last year. I am very tempted to get it but there are a few other new things that popped up today that I also like. I hate when this happens! The middle photo is a new Heathered Wren Scuba and the bottom is Heathred Ivory, which is also tempting. The Heathered Wren and Ivory have a little embroidery on them:


I don't know if this will jack the price up another $15 or so but I wouldn't be surprised. Some of my product alerts also mentioned a Royalty Scuba but provided no photos. The solid Royalty is super pretty.

Royalty Scuba


Another look at Heathered Wren and Heathered Ivory up close:

It looks like the Heathered Ivory has a metal zipper and the Heathered Wren has a plastic but it could be painted metal.  Boo for metal zippers. Imuch prefer plastic.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger