Home » » NEW! Rocksteady CRB, Swiftly, Power Y, and More

NEW! Rocksteady CRB, Swiftly, Power Y, and More

New CRB in Rocksteady. I think some stores have identified this as being luxtreme but it's not. People who have bought it have verified that it's regular light luon.

New Short Sleeve Swiftly in Rocksteady - love!

New Power Y in Heathered Rocksteady. I am a sucker for the denim look. I am going to have to try this on. Love.

The details on the Priiti tank are just gorgeous. I am going to have to try it on even though it's not a very practical tank for me to own. (Update - Hmm, just read commentary about the top seam across the boobs being a bad look. It looks ok on a mannequin but may be not so nice on real people. Poo!)

Here is a photo of the new Priiti tank in Coal. It also comes in Black.


Photo of the Heathered Muted Mauve Scoop Neck tank.


I love how gorgeous Lavender Gray looks paired with Dewberry. This photo makes me want to get items in these colors so I can put them together this way. The tank is the Spin Me and the jacket is the Featherweight Hybrid Jacket.


A photo of the new black Denim Grooves.

Photo of the back of the new Priiti crops.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger