Home » » Upload Thursday

Upload Thursday

I ordered the Surge Featherweight Hybrid Jacket. I was thinking of tracking down the Dewberry but after reflecting on how often I wear my Potion Purple Define and taking a look at the tops I have to go with this jacket I figured Surge was the better choice. I already have a Surge cap so I am good to go. It should be here next Wednesday.  I was also half hoping the Snowy Owl Scuba might show up today on the US side but I know I will get more use of out the Featherweight Hybrid jacket. This is a jacket I can use nearly one hundred percent of the year here in Southern California.

I was also tempted by the Heathered Raspberry Run For Your Life tank. I wish this one had come out before the Royalty. I may still get it but for now I am pretty excited about the Featherweight Hybrid Jacket.

I know a lot of people are excited to see the Inspire jacket come back. I liked the jacket well enough but I'm not a fan of asymmetrical openings since I often wear my jackets unzipped.


The Audrey jackets also showed up today. This jacket is overkill for Southern California so an easy pass for me.

What did you all order today?

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger