Home » » The Latest - Silver Bullet, Run For Your Life, Warrior 1

The Latest - Silver Bullet, Run For Your Life, Warrior 1



Some good photos to illustrate how large the "tail" is on the new Riding Jacket.





Some photos of the new Silver Bullet LS top. I wonder if this top runs snug or she sized down.  This material has a tendency to cling so if it runs snug that's not going to work for me. I think it's arriving at my local stores this week so I should be able to try it on in a couple of days.

Raspberry Silver Bullet LS and the Run For Your Life SL tank
Some different fits on the Silver Bullet SL Tech tank. I really have no idea how this will look on me but I suspect it's going to get hung up on my hips and is not going to work.

More photos of the Run For Your Life Tank.

The Warrior 1 tank is arriving in stores. It looks flattering in nearly every photo I've seen of it.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger