Home » » NEW! Priiti Tank and Priiti Crops

NEW! Priiti Tank and Priiti Crops

A new tank called the Priiti tank is made of luxtreme and circle mesh, my two favorite materials. I seem to have a fatal attraction to tanks made of these two materials so even though my boobs will probably not fit in this tank, it's not very practical for the way I exercise, and I'm getting tired of the baby doll look I am going to have to try it on.

  • Lightweight mesh tank gives just enough coverage - perfect for sweaty dance and yoga

  • Made with wicking mesh body - lightweight, quick drying, antistink Chitosan finish

  • Bust made with super soft stretch luxtreme™ - wicking, support without restriction

  • Mesh shelf bra comes with removable cups

  • Adjustable straps allow you to customize the fit right for you

  • Flat seamed for chafe resistance & comfort

  • Preshrunk

  • sizes 2-10, black and lavender gray (so far)


These are the Priiti crops. I don't have any info on them yet. They look like they are made of luon, though. I'll update when I do.


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger