Home » » New Rocksteady Stripes Galore and Photos of the Latest (Run For Your Life Pullover, Modal and More)

New Rocksteady Stripes Galore and Photos of the Latest (Run For Your Life Pullover, Modal and More)

Soooo, check it out - a new color/pattern - Rocksteady Stripes Galore. It's the bottom band in these Biker Groove Shorts. (Click on the photo to enlarge). The other color is Heathered Rocksteady. I wonder if there will be a Power Y or other tanks in Rocksteady Stripes Galore. I could totally be into that.



A photo of the new Defines in Royalty Space Dye and Magnum Space Dye with Wren. Here are the web photos of the Magnum SD one:



This girl makes me want to get a Run For Your Life Pullover. She wears it really well.

This photo (of the same girl!) makes me want to get the Heathered Wren Modern Racer. I need to see this color in person because it's gorgeous here.

Relaxed Fit pant in Modal. I'm going to have to try these on. I hear they are super soft but I don't think they will look very good on me.

A black/ghost vest SE Scuba.

The black Run For Your Life Pullover

Web photo of the Heathered Dewberry Vinyasa Scarf
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger