Home » » Photos of the Latest

Photos of the Latest

Pretty new Swiftly Tech in Lavender Dusk. Also coming in a short sleeve version.

The new Wee Are From Space X-long CRB in Coal/Fossil. I am hoping to go to the store later today and check out the new stuff.

The heathered Dazzling CRB is also at my local stores. I'm not sure which Dazzling top I like - this, the Swiftly tank, or the new Run: Free singlet.

The new ribbed Cool Racerbacks are in the stores now, too.

There is a new Practice Freely tank coming in Deep Coal and the Wee Are From Space Multi print. I suspect there is a new Ultraviolet Push UR Limits coming, too, but the Product Notice email I got used the photo from the Purple Crush Push out last year. As soon as I have a photo of the new Push I will post.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger