Home » » Run Wild SS Tech - Love!

Run Wild SS Tech - Love!

Rose Quartz Run Wild SS Tech

Close up of the Rose Quarts - visible lines of silver
The reflective pattern on the Fossil Run Wild lit up
I tried on the Run Wild SS Tech tonight and even though I hadn't planned on getting a short sleeve tech shirt I liked it so much I bought it. I've rejected a lot of lulu's recent silverescent tech short sleeve offerings in the past couple of year either due to fit - too boxy, sleeves too tight, or neckline too wide or too low -  or over-embellishment - too many ruffles, gathers, shoulder poufs or racing stripes. However, I think they did a great job with this top. The fit is a roomy true to size (perfect for running) that skims your curves. The top is as long as a Swiftly SS but it doesn't have a drawcord at the bottom. The sleeves are plain, no poufs or gathering at the opening, and not too tight (a common lulu problem). The neckline is open but not so wide that your bra strap shows, which happens to me a lot in quite a few of lulu's tech ss shirts. There is a little ruffle around the collar and the black and Fossil versions have a reflective pattern on the front. The Rose Quartz does not have the reflective pattern on the front but I really liked the color so I went with that one. The back has a ruffle with a strip of reflective material. There is an ipod pocket with a cord tunnel.  The material in the Rose Quartz shirt is super breathable. It honestly felt like I wasn't wearing a shirt. That is a big reason I thought I could forgo waiting for a singlet. When a shirt feels that light it's super breathable. I thought the Rose Quartz one was a bit more breathable than the Fossil one but both are super lightweight.  As for the color, Rose Quartz is a bit of a misnomer. The color is more lilac than rose. I took some comparison photos:

Rose Quartz is along the bottom. From left to right - Pink Mist (Power Dance), Lavender Energy SL, and Concord Grape Revitalize SS Tech shirt. The Rose Quartz looks really good with Concord. (There are new crops (Run: A Marathon) that have these two colors paired.) All in all, I can't wait to tear the tags off.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger