Home » » Photos of the Latest

Photos of the Latest

New White LS Swiftly and the new Fossil Jacquard Turbo shorts. This is such a cute outfit. The white Swiftly is tempting to me. I am loving my long sleeve Swiftlys for running. Ideally, I'd like one more since I keep wearing my same three over and over.


The White and Ultraviolet LS Swiftly is also super tempting to me. Shown on top with the Run Shorty Shorts and on the bottom with the matching ultraviolet Chase Me Crops.




The new Ultraviolet/Dune/Dazzling Every Yogi LS that was uploaded last night. It's selling really quickly on the website.

The Heathered Ultraviolet Every Yogi Tank.

 Pretty new Adjust Me bra in ultraviolet and White.

 The new Fossil/Wee Are From Space Practice Freely tank.

 The Heathered Rocksteady Good Karma Pullover.
Cute new Heathered Ultraviolet Boogie Shorts.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger