Home » » Upload - Some Surprises

Upload - Some Surprises

New print - Blurred Blossoms - debuted in the Pace Setter Skirt. I can't tell if I like it or not from this photo. I'll need to see it in person, though I'd bet I'll end up getting the Cool Racerback when it comes out.

The It's a Cinch Dress is back. This was one of my favorite purchases from last year. I'm glad to see it back. I hope it comes in some cute prints. I like to wear it like it's shown in the photo above - as a tunic.


New pricey No Rain No Gain jacket. I'm not a fan of the turtle shell-looking back.

I didn't order anything tonight but I am tempted by the Ultraviolet Cool Racerback. I really want a new Amphipod Iphone armband so I think that's where my lulu dollars are going this week. What did you get?
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger